Photo taken: 11.2011
Budo Ryu Hombu Dojo
MAXIMS OF SUN ZI
(1) Know both yourself and your adversary and you will not know defeat.
(2) Knowing yourself and not your adversary reduces your chance to 50%.
(3) Knowing neither yourself nor your enemy means certain defeat.
(4) Be serious & flexible, employing elusiveness to not become a victim of habit.
(5) To win without fighting is the highest achievement of a warrior.
Never forget these wisdom’s and live your life accordance to “the way”.
I hope that you enjoyed today lesson. Thank you all for your support.
Take Care, Be Safe and Good Luck in your Journey of Budo.
Anshu Christa Jacobson
21st Soke of the Tomo Ryu Tradition
Headmistress of the Budo Ryu – School of the Warrior Way
Founder of the Budo Ryu Online University
Owner of the Ninjutsu Super Store
Chief Editor of the Shinobi no Mono Magazine
Founder of the Ninjutsu International Federation
Professional Model and Artist